Annual Therapy Assistant Association of Alberta Award
The ThAAA will identify and award TA’s who have been nominated for recognition according to the following criteria:
- All therapy assistants (including non-members of the Association) are eligible for nomination. Nominees must be currently employed in Alberta.
- Self-nomination is not permitted.
- All nomination forms must be received by the Association no later than July.1st, 2023. We will be sharing these in September 2023. More information will follow soon.
- An individual can only receive one award in any one year.
- The form is available on the Association website under the Awards tab. You can send in the completed form through email as a scanned attachment. You can also print and mail the completed form to:
Therapy Assistant Association of Alberta
PO Box 29004
- Members of the ThAAA Executive Board and/or the Promotions Committee are not eligible for nomination.
- The Promotions Committee and Executive Board will hold all nominations confidential.
- Nominations may be resubmitted in subsequent years, but nominations will not be carried over automatically.
The award-categories include:
- Leadership Award
- Outstanding Practitioner Award
TA’s selected to receive awards will be notified and will receive their awards.
The application form can be downloaded and printed out through this link.