Notice about Job Postings: Each new job posting will be dated with its initial posting date, as well as projected deletion date. All job postings will be posted for 2 months and will then be removed to make space for more current postings. Postings will also be removed upon notification that the position has been filled.
(Posted June 11, 2019 – Remove August 11, 2019)
Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills and rehab
experience required for this position in a community based, rehabilitation
program for adults with moderate to severe acquired brain injury.
The Rehabilitation Assistant (RA) supports the team and volunteers in the delivery of the rehab programming in a dynamic environment. This includes the following:
– Implementation of client programs (OT, PT, SLP, RT) as requested by therapists
– Provide ongoing support and training to volunteers and/or support workers
– Planning and facilitation of group activities
– Ensure clients and volunteers are working in a safe, positive environment
– Help maintain, and organize rehab equipment and materials.
– Rehabilitation related Diploma/Degree and/or previous rehab related experience is
Previous ARBI experience is an asset
Hours: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (35 hours)
Full benefits package included.
Please submit curriculum vitae no later than Friday, June 21, 2019, for position
commencing Thursday, July 18 (negotiable), 2019.
On-Site Program Manager
3412 Spruce Dr. S.W.
Calgary, AB T3C 3A4
Phone: 403-242-7116 Fax: 403-242-7478
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.