The Executive Board consists of a President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, two Councilors, and a Public Member.
The Promotions Committee guides all promotional duties on behalf of the association such as;
- Keeping the Association website current, organizing Therapy Assistant Celebration Week, developing and delivering the Joelle Withers Professional Development Fund.
- Organizing the Annual General Meeting in conjunction with the Annual Education Day.
- The committee will comprise of 4 to 6 members in good standing.
- Optimally, members should include OTA’s, PTA’s, RTA’s and SLPA’s.
- There is a 2-year term for each member on the committee.