Annual Therapy Assistant Association of Alberta Award
The ThAAA will identify and award TA’s who have been nominated for recognition according to the following criteria:
- All therapy assistants (including non-members of the Association) are eligible for nomination. Nominees must be currently employed in Alberta.
- Self-nomination is not permitted.
- All nomination forms must be received by the Association no later than February 28, 2019. This year’s awards night will be held following our 12th Annual Education Conference in conjunction with our AGM on May 3, 2019 in Red Deer, AB. More information will follow soon.
- An individual can only receive one award in any one year.
- The form is available on the Association website under the Awards tab. You can send in the completed form through email as a scanned attachment. You can also print and mail the completed form to:
Therapy Assistant Association of Alberta
PO Box 29004
- Members of the ThAAA Executive Board and/or the Promotions Committee are not eligible for nomination.
- The Promotions Committee and Executive Board will hold all nominations confidential.
- Nominations may be resubmitted in subsequent years, but nominations will not be carried over automatically.
The award-categories include:
- Leadership Award
- Outstanding Team Practice Award – This award is meant to recognize 2 or more assistants that, when working together as a team, provide the most impactful service
- Student Mentor Award
- Student Award
- Outstanding Practitioner Award
TA’s selected to receive awards will be notified and will receive their awards at the Annual Education Day/Annual General Meeting.
The application form can be downloaded and printed out through this link.